Additional Fees

My dad spend almost 6 month at kindred for health issues.my dad was left in his *** for hours at a time.ultimately I had nurses help me turn him over to check his backside, dad had ulcers the size of base ball from neglect from the staff.never choose kindred for your loved ones care .

Review about: Kindred Healthcare Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dad ultimately passed away January 2nd 2018.what hurts is theAbuse of kindred facility in Tampa and how he suffered with the bed ulcers . I wish there was a way to post pics.{{Redacted}}These people who own this facility should stand trial for their crimes on the elderly

Joy S. Manager - what has been done to correct all of these horrific complaints?

Who cares that you take complaints seriously...what are you doing to fix it? If you are not fixing these problems, you are a part of the problem.

KindredHealthcareCares
Kindred Healthcare Verified Representative

Hello, please know we take your concerns extremely seriously. If you would like to speak to someone more specifically about your concerns, please let me know which Kindred facility you are referring to (including the address) as we have multiple locations in Tampa, FL and I will connect you to someone in the facility administration.

I can be reached at experience@kindred.com Providing your contact information will help expedite our communication.

As an alternative, you may call our anonymous compliance hotline at 1-800-359-7412 to report your concerns.

Thank you, Joy S, Manager, Kindred Healthcare